Macross Homeworld TC

Duke Togo

Nope, not at all... I don't even have a copy of HW2.

Check for news on the forums:

http://www.doc34thfist.com/macross

I was planning on releasing a patch to version 1.35 about 2 weeks ago, but my testers still aren't finished with it yet (about half done, the lead tester has much less time to test now) - in addition, the FTP that I was using as an additional file mirror (and to transfer for team dev files) is down, and I don't want to release a partially-tested patch on a major file server system like FilePlanet. So everyone just has to sit tight before they can play UNS SP virtually bug-free (might be some lingering issues, though...)

I've also been trying to download the dang source for HW, which was released recently, but to no avail. The file server system that RDN uses is one of (if not the) worst I have ever heard of or dealt with. Once I finally get the code, I will begin looking into major improvements for the HW TC, presumably while Lestat and the others get started on HW2 project(s).

And thats why we all love Cdr Fokker :)

I just got my Motherboard in today, been down 3 months :(

Plus, I just fell off of a 12 foot ladder and really hurt my leg, so I should have some online time finally <_<