Black Screen in VF-X 2

Tekkaman

Ok this is my first time posting on the fourms but have been coming here for months now. I just had time to play my vf-x 2 game i bought long time ago and i just beat the 10th mission and killed my friend in the vf-19a. Instead of getting my bad ending all i got was a black screen. I am playing this on a ps one mini with a boot disk. Now my question is is this my game or is it because I used the boot disk? If it is the boot disk could i just get an offical japanese ps1/2 and that will solve the problem?

same thing happens to everyone who plays vf-x2 with a "boot disk" of some sort...same thing happenes to me but i have a game shark wanabie type thing.plus you cant get the cool armor valks after you beat it,cuz of the black screen....the best thing to do is to get a japanese ps then you can see the ending or you can get a modd chip installed, i think the modd chip will work but im not 100% sure.