Arcadia yf-19 rerelease?

DarkHawk

Some very interesting points you've all made here. I will think twice about posting open "hey check this out" links in the future. Most of the stuff I look to buy is readily available so I guess it hadn't crossed my mind that items I don't want, might be really hot for someone else.

In short, if you want something and are on the lookout, probably safer to put it up in the wanted section and let folks here contact you privately if they find anything. That's worked out for me well in quite a few cases lately.

I saw that too...was tempted, but I held off. Must've only been just the 1.

Nice pick up, Carceroth!

Thanks, I have heard nothing but great things about this figure! I am super excited to get my hands on it and for such a reasonable price too. I wonder why they just got one in stock, that's kind of strange. I hope there's nothing wrong with it since i will be out of luck since its discontinued

Edited by Carceroth

Thanks, I have heard nothing but great things about this figure! I am super excited to get my hands on it and for such a reasonable price too. I wonder why they just got one in stock, that's kind of strange. I hope there's nothing wrong with it since i will be out of luck since its discontinued

You mean...awesome....as in like this? (shameless plug) :

11_zpss4ca2vtm.jpg

yes it is an awesome figure. :D

You mean...awesome....as in like this? (shameless plug) :

11_zpss4ca2vtm.jpg

yes it is an awesome figure. :D

My god, I love my VF-0D but this is just too much. Those lines, that cockpit, that PAYLOAD. I may go into a Macross induced coma with how awesome these figures are. Also quick question, how reliable is the stock on HLJ? I mean what are the chances that I will actually receive one of these?

Edited by Carceroth

My god, I love my VF-0D but this is just too much. Those lines, that cockpit, that PAYLOAD. I may go into a Macross induced coma with how awesome these figures are. Also quick question, how reliable is the stock on HLJ? I mean what are the chances that I will actually receive one of these?

Pretty sure you'll get yours, as others have reported some old stock reappeared on HLJ yesterday (Ozma 29, YF-30, even the VF-27) and those who got their orders in have received their orders confirmations.