Gakken brand GC Mospaeda toys

I finally find two of the three Cyclones from this line in my area, but I'm a little wary. IYHO is $70 each too much to pay for these items?

ps....this will be my first non-Robotech purchase as far as toy...I mean collectibles go. Thanks in advance for your input.

well first of all this thread belongs in the other anime thread as mospeada has nothing to do with macross. Anyway, are we talking about the large cyclones or the smaller ones? For a large cyclone in box, 70 bucks is hella cheap. Mint in boxes usually run from 120 to like 180, depending of which version you have of course. You gotta give us a better description of the cyclone that your talking about. If it happens to be the smaller ones, forget about it! Those are worth like 4 bucks, to me that is and that's actually how much I paid for them back in the day. :p:D:lol:

Not worth it (he's talking about the small ones as there was only one type of the big one made, whereas all three variants of the smaller ones were made).

hehe, yeah I see it now. I should've read it better. So yeah, 70 bucks is waay too much for those piece of crap of a cyclone. :p:D:lol:

To answer all your responses, let me start by saying next time I PROMISE I will post anything that has nothing in common with the keywords "Hikaru" "Minmei" "Super-Dimensional Fortress" or "Valkyrie" it will be in the other section <_< sorry.

Secondly, they are the smaller toys. They claim that they are worth every penny they are asking. I'll let them keep on believing that while they collect dust until someone else is dumb enough to buy them for that price. On an unrelated note, the same hobby shop has just had someone bring in a couple of unassembled models for the Go-Bots model kit line from nearly two decades ago. Take a wild guess which ones :blink::blink::blink::blink:

For the record, YES! I walked out of the shop with both of the models for 9.99 each.

To answer all your responses, let me start by saying next time I PROMISE I will post anything that has nothing in common with the keywords "Hikaru" "Minmei" "Super-Dimensional Fortress" or "Valkyrie" it will be in the other section <_< sorry.

Secondly, they are the smaller toys. They claim that they are worth every penny they are asking. I'll let them keep on believing that while they collect dust until someone else is dumb enough to buy them for that price. On an unrelated note, the same hobby shop has just had someone bring in a couple of unassembled models for the Go-Bots model kit line from nearly two decades ago. Take a wild guess which ones :blink::blink::blink::blink:

For the record, YES! I walked out of the shop with both of the models for 9.99 each.

nice, was there anymore of those go-bot kits?