TRANSFORMERS ROBOT MASTERS SERIES

Hi guys ,as the title of the thread says. does anyone have any yet?, i do not want to start collcting more stuff unless i I feel they are worth it, I like the Starscream and Mirage ones, does anyone here on this site have any? how big are they? are they worth it? do they come with a lot of weapons and stuff? are they easy to transform? if you guys have any yet please post pics and reveiws , i am looking forward to these i think they look cool.

thanks

Chris

Hi

I only collect binaltech and hopefully masterpiece line :D . I think I saw pics of the robotmasters line. Starscream is not bad ( Takara can without a doubt turn him in a MP ) and Prime is a kind of mini MP-1. Unfortunately they are very small : if I'm not wrong prime is smaller than its G1 couterpart...

I suppose the price is good for what you get. I got a chance to handle Prime and a few others, most are just some reissues of the jets they made during the G2 years, but Prime is a good poseable toy, with easy transformation. The truck mode looks a bit stupid, though. There's a special metallic-finish Prime which also comes with a DVD.

Haven't seen Starscream yet, though. Is he out?

i was so excited to hear about these.. then i saw one up close..they're...SMALL!! the sculpts are alright. very poseable. but the size and the price bothers me a bit. then again anything coming from japan is pricey. Still, im thinking about picking up a few. they'll run you anywhere from $25-$30. go to www.bigbadtoystore.com or www.imageanime.com

yea i have seen the at Image anime i was just wondering if they are worth it., i have not seen them up close but i have seen pictures of them, i may grab a few up to see how they are. how small are they? does anyone have any pics along side other TFs or macross stuff so i can get a idea of size comparisons

neither link is working, it keeps say the link has been moved.

edit: i tried a different browser and i was able to save them and open them, they look cool i wish somebody had some references alog side some alternators so i could see just how small they are.

thanks for all the help

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

It looks to me like everything in the RM line was based on an existing design - except Starscream. Therefore, I've always had a feeling that a MP Starscream may be in the works. Maybe we'll see something at OTFCC-or whatever the heck the con is called.

It depends by what you mean worth it... If you're into transformers then yes they are neat little toys...

If you're into just g1 then there are a few worth getting. COllecters market I don't see these being worth that much down the line if anything they will be cheaper than the onhline prices

thanks they look cool, i do not think prime looks good in truck mode, but these do look interesting i really am interested in Mirage and Starscream the most .thanks for all the help guys

chris