New movie coming out next summer

Hagan

It's been a long time since I've been able to log in. Anyways, got these photos from a friend. They're making a movie called "Stealth" that will be coming out next year. The Photos were taken on the USS Lincoln. The jet looks pretty cool, plus with jessica Biel as it's pilot, how can you go wrong.

Hagan

PS: My apologizes if I'm late with this or if it's already been shown. I didn't spend alot of time looking.

post-26-1089704333_thumb.jpg

Hey Exo, I'm kinda taking a break. Working on some Warhammer 40K stuff. but since I moved back in April I don't have the luxuries I once had. Such as clean water, spacious living areas, things we take for granted until you move back into a dorm in another country. So the new rules mean no loud machines and such like air compressors. They really from on airbrushing in a room about 10' by 10'. So know I spend time with slow dial-up internet. Final Fantasy XI runs really well out here surprisingly enough. Anyways, gotta run. I'm eight hours ahead of Central Standard time.

Hagan

PS. Sorry about the repeat thread, like I said. I didn't spend too much time looking for it.