Price check - Takatoku Destroid Conversion Kit

Air Elijah

I've been watching them for a while. Nice boxed ones still average around $100, maybe $150 for an absolute mint one with unapplied decals, etc. They go down in value remarkably if anything is missing. I passed on a set with everything but one small armor piece that ended at $50 because I didn't have that particular piece at the time. More pieces missing and severly damaged boxes can drop them down to $30-$40. You almost never see them loose, but they are near worthless without the box. I think the loose one I have is cool just as variety next to my 1/100 valks, but I do hope to have one mint in box with all the pieces on day.

Thanks guys. I have a set in pretty good condition. Box is a little worn but not torn. All the pieces are there but I think decals are applied to the Tomahawk pieces. Can't remember. All the other decals are fine.

I paid about $50 for it quite a while back, almost 10 years. Can't believe it was that long ago. Dunno whether to hold or sell.

Thanks again.

Thanks guys. I have a set in pretty good condition. Box is a little worn but not torn. All the pieces are there but I think decals are applied to the Tomahawk pieces. Can't remember. All the other decals are fine.

I paid about $50 for it quite a while back, almost 10 years. Can't believe it was that long ago. Dunno whether to hold or sell.

Thanks again.

Might as well hang on to it if you enjoy it. It's one of those toys that I never expect to see re-issued so it can only go up in value.

Unless of course you want to see it to me for $50 in which case, by all means get rid of the silly thing... :lol: