Ghost X-9: Chaff or Atmospheric Explosive?

This is very odd. Kawamori's illustration of the super-pack equipped X-9 says the packs have missiles launchers. On the sides of the packs are what appear to be the capsules that dropped the chaff... could these thing be dropped, split, dump chaff and then fire missiles, hitting the its own chaff?

The Ghost X-9 and its Super Packs were not illustrated by Shoji Kawamori. This is a bad misinterpretation.

With widespread misinformation like this, people still wonder why I don't have time for updating and answering email. ;)

This is very odd. Kawamori's illustration of the super-pack equipped X-9 says the packs have missiles launchers. On the sides of the packs are what appear to be the capsules that dropped the chaff... could these thing be dropped, split, dump chaff and then fire missiles, hitting the its own chaff?

The Ghost X-9 and its Super Packs were not illustrated by Shoji Kawamori. This is a bad misinterpretation.

With widespread misinformation like this, people still wonder why I don't have time for updating and answering email. ;)

give us the answer then!!!

:D

Excuse me, Miytake's Ghost X-9. -_-

Now... could you try explaining what was shown in the OVA?