Old School Animedia Photo Cards

Solscud007

Here is more loot from my wonderful trip to Vancouver.

here is a link to what Shawn put up, I assume it is his collection.

scroll down to Animedia Photo Pack

well here is mine which is Vol. 2 it comes with the cassette looking holder, a cover insert that has Misa on it. A small booklet which has little facts and stuff my elementary japanese can't decipher but it does have Misa's dimensions.

Bust=80cm, waist=57cm, and hips=83cm hehe not too shabby j/k

and of course the photos. I will show these at the Con

here are the pics

post-2-1088571074_thumb.jpg

and best of all the photos

I also have an Orguss set of photos which you will have to be present at teh Con to see hehe

Ooh, pretty. Would you mind doing full scans of each of these (or at least the best ones), please oh please?

I've always loved the old school Macross illustrations.

I also have an Orguss set of photos which you will have to be present at teh Con to see hehe

Ooh, pretty. Would you mind doing full scans of each of these (or at least the best ones), please oh please?

yeah just point out which ones you want. And I will try to scan them. My stupid scanner is retarded. Or maybe its my parents Dell. <_<

Thanks for da pics Solscud! I always knew Misa had da perfect hips....nice and thick. :p

Any other measurements? How about Millia? :ph34r:

yeah just point out which ones you want. And I will try to scan them. My stupid scanner is retarded. Or maybe its my parents Dell. <_<

Please scan the undressing Misa! :)

Thanks for da pics Solscud! I always knew Misa had da perfect hips....nice and thick. :p

What about the waist? 22.4"? That's way too thin.

• 2 weeks later...
wow cool which is that set from? did you scan these? do you have the originals or did you find them somewhere?

Yes they are my scans, I own both sets.

There are more than two sets of the Animedia Idol Photo Packs for Macross. They were displayed at the Macross Panel at Anime Expo. More information is available if people request them.