Macross CMS

Trash

Hiya guys! I finally broke down and caught the mech-buying bug and picked up a couple of the 1/48 Yamatos. :) Now, I'd like to pick up a Hikaru and Roy CMS to display with them, but I cannot find them anywhere...well...other than ebay, I mean. Anyone care to point me in the right direction?

Also, do we have confirmation that collection 3 will feature a Max Jenius? And, please keep in mind I have no idea the scale of the CMS figures so this may be ludicrous, but would it be safe to assume that if we do get a Max in Col. 3 it will be the counterpart to the 1/60 Q-Rau Millia Pilot? I noticed the upcoming Max version does not come with a figure....and thats just tragic in my opinion. Of course I'd rather have Max in Valk pilot gear, but I'll take any Max I can get. :)

P.S. This is O.T. but I don't want to clutter the board with a bunch of posts from a noob, so I'll ask here for all you Yamato 1/48 afficienados.... Is there anything keeping the Max VF-1A from using the Strike Armor? I figure it can just fine, but thought I'd ask before I order it -just in case.

hmmm, except for ebay you're a little to late to the party

Series 1 has been released twice already and sold out in no time both times

best is hoping for a third release of #1

keep your eye on the E-tailers like VE, TM, HLJ, etc,...

Edit: The (Strike) armor will fit all Valks that have been released thus far

it may not be "canon" (slight pun intended) to fit the strike cannon on Max's 1A

but that's personal preference

Edited by Nightbat®