Assault Boarding Warship

:o Wow, a very cool ship (or mech, or whatever it is called....) :ph34r: .

I never see this ship design anywhere in the Macross series, is it from one of its games ? :huh:

I never see this ship design anywhere in the Macross series, is it from one of its games ? :huh:

Yes, the Macross: Do You Remember Love? Sega Saturn/PlayStation game.... Phase 09. (The best Macross game ever made IMHO :)

I saw something like this machine somewhere in Studio kappa actually... It's interesting that it's official.

Yes, Ben's design for our Meltohlauendy heavy attacker looks very Meltohlauendy-like... hehe he did a great job on that one.

Different machine though....

I never see this ship design anywhere in the Macross series, is it from one of its games ?  :huh:

Yes, the Macross: Do You Remember Love? Sega Saturn/PlayStation game.... Phase 09. (The best Macross game ever made IMHO :)

Yeah I fought against it in the game, it's difficult to at first but after a few tries a finaly got past it.

I never see this ship design anywhere in the Macross series, is it from one of its games ?  :huh:

I once read that the definition of mecha in anime and manga goes all the way from a fork to a battleship,not used only for robots.

Edited by RichterX