Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

First off, I'm not too fond of the "one person is so special everyone has to bow to their greatness" so the first movie irked me a bit with everybody thinking Harry was the Second Coming (just so's you know I'm not hypocritical - not in love with the Gundam Newtypes idea either). Maybe the movie did depart a bit from the book, but I for one like the fact it seems Harry's now more integrated with the rest of the school rather than this mythical figure. Second, I agree with Solscud007...not having read the books, several parts of the movie left me scratching my head (namely the stag), was only when I asked a friend about it that I learned what was left out: dvd deleted scenes are nice in adding bits of the book that weren't essential to the plot, but I think they misstepped big-time in not wholly explaining plot-points, when even a small conversation would have done. In all, I rather enjoyed the movie and look forward to the next 4-hour one :rolleyes: Sorry for the long post :)