Hasegawa Kit question

JLYC

hi

I'm just wondering if Hasegawa has released any kits that can be made in Gerwalk mode. From the descriptions I've seen only fighter or battroid non transformable models are available. So those gerwalk models from magazines, are they customized? Or is there an option for the Hasegawa models to be built as gerwalks? thanks

There are currently no Hasegawa kits for Gerwalk mode. There are various conversion kits available in Japan, but not for mass market. Most of what you see are scratchbuilds or conversion kits.

With a little bit of cutting, it isn't too much of a stretch to get many of the planes into a partial GERWALK mode. The arms stay stowed while the legs are positioned forward.

With a little bit of cutting, it isn't too much of a stretch to get many of the planes into a partial GERWALK mode. The arms stay stowed while the legs are positioned forward.

One can also get the VF-1 Super valks in order to get the folded backpack, and the Battroid kit if they want to attach arms. You can even order those parts separately, without ordering a whole new kit, from places like HLJ and Rainbow 10.

I know it's not a great solution, but it's what we got.