HELP! Back Pack + Fast Packs HELP!

Lt. Adamovic

People HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just got my 1/48 VF-1S + fastpacks from Kevin, many thanks to you Kev,

and I must wonder how is the back pack supposed to stay vertical and not to drop to an angle when the boosters are added. I mean thay sure have some weight and the moment I mount them, the back-pack just rotates towards the wings due to added weight. All of this in the B mode, but I must ask myself what will happen in F or G should I decide to perform a loop.

Once again HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw I'm not new, just a new name due to the fact I totally misplaced all my info about my old one...the name should have been Milos but the rest i don't remember, but having in mind i spent most of 20003 in the army I believe you'll understand

hi there is a link on this site for what to do, the little plastic part on the back of the valk (right behind the air brake in jet mode) needs to be pushed all the way in, i will see if i can find that link.

:blink:

say Chris now that you helped me out with that one could you help me with an totaly (I mean that) off-topic question.

The things is, it's more than a year now since I chatted on the forums and since then it changed drastically. So i want to change my avatar but can't seem to find that gallery of macross images that was available on the old forum

i am not going to lie, I did not know where they were either,:( that is why I just uploaded my own. I would recomend looking around for a good pic you like , resize it and uploading that.:)

Chris :)