Regult Battle Pod (MAX-R6)

meaty-btz

considering the plethora of RDF/UN Spacy mecha roaming about i was wondering if anyone has released a Regualt Battle pod Mesh. I have begun work on my own considering that all those "good guys" need some "bad guys to blow up" but man i think that the Regult is outa my league and i am struggling very had to model the Zent. Mecha. It has very complex curves. Any good reference material or pics would be great.. isometric views would be great modeling aid.. i am having difficulty finding a matched set of side/front/top views for use as guides.

Thinking I should do one too, these VF-1's need some baddies to attack and be attacked by. Anyone have some good ref shots? Can't think of where I can get some right off the top of my head.

:Dat

I just started working on my own Regult model again, I did have some pretty good line drawings for reference but a search of both my PCs suggests that I have lost them somehow. I'm pretty sure I originally found them somewhere on Macrossworld but I can't remember where.

hey thanks for those isometrics they should help with proportions very nicely.

Datter.. i have never modeled a complete VF just seen a bunch on the web. My current other Fan Project is a starship with some really heavy design borrowings from the classic Mospeda ship the Ickazuchi SFC-7000 but is about 1/2 the size.