Little Help Koenig Monster

Armor

It's from Macross Digital Mission VF-X2. Look here for a list of mecha which appeared in that game.

I don't know if it appeared in VF-X3.

And yes, the Macross Digital Mission VF-X games are considered canon, since they appear in the official Chronology at the Compendium.

(This is sort of a newbie question, by the way. You might consider putting similar questions in the newbie thread.)

It's from Macross Digital Mission VF-X2. Look here for a list of mecha which appeared in that game.

I don't know if it appeared in VF-X3.

And yes, the Macross Digital Mission VF-X games are considered canon, since they appear in the official Chronology at the Compendium.

(This is sort of a newbie question, by the way. You might consider putting similar questions in the newbie thread.)

ThereĀ“s no VF-X3.

I hope the koenig is a sign that Yamato is willing to expand on the VF-X2 line.

I only pray for a Pheyos valk , a VF-5000 and a VF-11 Full Armour , those 3 alone would make me the happiest fan of all.

Its clearly not a newby question :D

Yes, it is. It's a simple question with a straightforward answer, that can be readily found in references that are well known to knowledgeable Macross fans.

Edited by ewilen