Macross Cel Art

baronv

I haven't seen too many tpoics on this, but are any MW members collectors of original Macross art cells from the t.v. series, movies, etc. I know there was one original art cel from the t.v. series a month or so ago on eBay with Max's valk in battroid mode that I'm mad about not getting since it sold for only around $54.

So do any of you collect these cels and which ones do you have, where did you get them and how much did you pay?

I've never collected art cels before, it seems a little expensive for something so simple. But hey.....different strokes for different folks. ;)

But I've seen a couple of Macross art cels on the Mandrake (sp?) website.

I've got one cell of Lum-chan, which I enjoy very much. I've wanted to get a Macross cell (particularly from DYRL) but I like using my arms and legs too much :)

You can find cells of "nobodys" from Macross for not so much.... if you want one of the main characters though, you can easily spend over $300.... and if you want one of Minmay (granted you could FIND one...) prepare to spend even more than that... and a good STUDIO NUE-drawn cell of a Valkyrie in action? Even more than THAT.....

Very expensive, and there really isn't that much demand. It's a very select market.

Edited by Skull Leader