Greencine.com

Yeah, I grabbed one of their fliers at last year's Otakon.

Their Anime section is pretty good, but beware......

I was in a Miyazaki mood, so I figured I would get Totoro, Kiki's Delivery Service, and Castle in the Sky. I went to their site, and rented all three of them, I was surprised that they listed them as two disk sets, but I thought no matter...

What did I get?

I got the second disks of Kiki, and Castle in the Sky, yes, that's right, the BONUS disks, not the movies....

So, just be careful when you make your selection because apparently, they think that some people out there just like to rent the bonus discs.

Here's a snapshot I took of their menu...

gcine.jpg

So, what you can do, is rent the movie, the top title, or the bonus disc, the bottom title.

I figured when I rented mine that one was just the movie, and the other would be the movie with the bonus disc, because it didn't seem like they would list just a bonus disc.

And what I got was just the bonus disc, so, just be aware of that.

Also, they are much like Netflix, they want to bill your credit card once a month:

WHAT MEMBERSHIP PLAN LEVELS DOES GREENCINE OFFER AND WHAT DO THEY COST?

GreenCine's new membership plan levels are as follows:

2 out plan @ $14.95/month

3 out plan @ $19.95/month

4 out plan @ $24.95/month

5 out plan @ $29.95/month

8 out plan @ $39.95/month

10 out plan @ $49.95/month

I hate places that automatically bill my credit card, so I did the free trial membership that I got from the coupon I picked up at Otakon, then cancelled my membership.

Hope this helps...

netflix does the exact same thing with the bonus discs, the format they use to send the discs doesn't allow them to send two in one container.

its not weird or anything, just make sure you read what you're clicking on, if you dont' want the bonus disc you don't need to rent it. if you click the proper disc link they won't accendently send you the bonus disc.