VF-1D, VT-1, VE-1 and VF-1x Pics

Neova

This is a picture request for someone who has at least all of the above (any VF-1x - 4 total) by Yamato's 1/60 collection.

I would like to see side by side battroid modes of them (left to right front, sides and back) and plane (wings spread) of them. These will be used mainly as relative comparison pictures.

I was wondering if the 2 cockpit configurations were "longer" in fighter and battroid mode or where they just deeper cockpits.

I don't have the VE, but here's a side-by-side of the 1D and VT. The ID nose is just ever so slightly longer by about 3mm. At the same time, the canopy of the VT is recessed about 2-3mm further back into the fuselage.

post-4-1080116754_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hiriyu

Hiriyu,

That is great. Can you take side shots of the fighter cockpits, say from the edge of a table? Individually, but from the same relative distance and same position would be perfect. I want to see both sides shots to compare heights. I know the VT-1 and VE-1 have the rear seat set higher and closer to the front seat vs the 1D with nearly the same level seats.