1/144 VF-11Kai MAXL

Skull Leader

I put this kit together a while back.. I was bored so I figured I'd throw a couple of pics up. I'll be adding this to the model-review section with a review added to it

(waits for Vostok to add his own personal touch to this thread... and he KNOWS what I'm talking about....)

Yeah, I got that kit, too (never really liked the design but I got it just to complete the 1/144 set)... I never bothered with the panel-lining, though, so yours probably looks better.

Try to get a flash on that camera or something, though.

WOW! That's nice! I still have to paint mine, I have the fighter mode completed and it's on my tower along with my VF-19 Kai and VF-11 Thunderbolt, the Kai is unpainted. I'm gonna do a custom on the Kai in fighter mode and I'm thinking of removing the paint off of the Thunderbolt to do a better job on it. My only problem with the MAXL's fighter mode is that my mom was moving stuff around and knocked it down I guess and the right fin that's on the underside of the wing was lost so it's a funky looking bird. :blink:

Edited by Macross_Fanboy