The ultimate MPOP trailer...

GDomino

http://www.marksprojects.com/

This was the same guy with the transforming "halloween costumes" and the in progress Trailer project...Well, its done and is the best custom trailer I've seen yet.

Here's a preview:

trans4.JPG

Edited by GDomino

Hey if you guy's like the stuff he makes and would like to get a hold of some of it, please e-mail and tell him you would be interested in buying, becaose when I e-mailed him about his Prime costume. He was realy down and was looking at give up on making transformers stuff becoase it doesen't sell. He even used the term starving artist. :(

This guy has got talent, he should try working for a big company. The stuff he is selling is real cheap for the amount of effort needed. Poor guy. Sure is hard to turn a profit.

Yeah, when I asked him about how much money it cost him to make that prime suit. He told me that he was selling for only a $100 more than it cost him to make. I don't know about you guys but thats not very good turn around rate.