Choro Q Love

Ok I know there are the Transformer choro qs but they are ok. Im talkign about the rest.

Check out these latest finds

20.jpg

ok while these arent officially Transformers They could be. Remember in like 2000 there were Botcon exclusive Transformer ChoroQs? Non transforming? I have them there is Optimus, Megatron and Mirage. Well these could be Smokescreen.

For those who like the 400% Kubricks how about a 400% ChoroQ?

See the little guy on the right? Thats a normal ChoroQ

21.jpg

And for those who liek drifting. . .

HKS Hyper Silvia S15

I only have the transforming Optimus Prime Choro-Q and to be honest it's my second favorite Prime toy next to the MPC Prime. The cars look nice, but I only buy car toys if they turn into robots. :p

I hope some day Takara decides to do more transforming TF Choro-Qs, Optimus, Rodimus and Megs are just enough to whet my appetite.

I have two entire shelves dedicated to everything I can get my hands on (okay let me re-phrase that, everything I can afford) that is

A: Mecha

and B:Chibi.

I can't get enough of the deformed style, its just soo darn cool looking. I've got SD Gundam, Bandai Joke Machines, Robocrap Morphers, Gapashon Evas, and soo much more. I do love the Transformer Choro Q's. I Have Rodimus Prime, grey Megatron, O Prime, but I'm not too thrilled with the automobile Choro Q (they aren't mecha after all :) .

Looking at those pics of the Impreza again, I thought about how completely f'ing rad it would be if it transformed just like cliffjumper & Bumblebee, but with better joints at the shoulders and hips. Please, Takara! :lol:

W00t! It's Taniguchi's S15! I saw him take 2nd at D1 last saturday!

Yeah I was there too. Wasnt Kumakubo and Kazama Drift off simply outstanding? I think Kumakubo should have gotten 3rd. Not the 4dr Skyline.

I got there a little late, around 12. DId you see VF1X's Car? The Auto S13 sponsored by Pacrim? It was driven by Dai-kun. I only saw it on Thusrday during the qualifying rounds. Was able to mount my camera inside. Eternal D, Kidk and I were supposed to get rides. Rides!!!! But officials chickened out and gave insurance excuses even though rides were given on Tuesday. WEll atleast I got video from inside. THank you Jerry!!! Any way he told me what happened to his car but it wasnt very detailed.

Edited by Solscud007

If they made a choro-q of my car I'd pick one up, but the only '70-'73 firebird/trans-am they made was black...and is out of production.

boo-hoo. For one of the best looking musclecars (and one of the last*) it doesn't get the love it deserves.

* - I mean "real" musclecars, not modern stuff. I would say the '74 trans am SD was the last of the real musclecars with Mopars, Ford, and the rest of GM bowing out in '71-'72.

I like 'em too. I have the Prime and Megatron transforming ones when I got back from Japan I brought back some choro-Q police cars, vans etc. for my 4 year old brother. He loves them too.

They've made hundreds, though, I'm sure theres a firebird in there somewhere. I remember seeing a Delorean time machine from Back to the Future.

• 1 month later...