Can I get some info on this Yamato

APU

Thats a regular Yamato VF-1J.

No where does it say Toy Fair 2004 EXCLUSIVE and currently, it is not legal to print those words on the box considering the on going litigation between Big West / Studio Nue vs Harmony Gold over Non-Japanese distribution of Macross products.

If that is what people are paying, I need to setup a group buy for Valkyries then.

Like Neova said. That is regular 1/48 VF-1J released by Yamato. The photo in that aution is a back of the box. Usually, when item is listed on EBay, sellers take photo of the front. For that reason, I would have second thought about purcashing from the seller.

Interesting. Is this seller full of crap or was Yamato or a distribution representative at Toy Fair? I haven't heard anything about this on the various toy sites, but they rarely cover anything Macross. If this is true, that is one amazing give-away.

Only exclusives that are GIVEN away are to certain bigshots of certain groupes at conventions. Im usually up on all convention ex even if I dont collect that line because I have worked many shows. I have never heard of this one. It would also have some sort of sticker at least.

Interesting. Is this seller full of crap or was Yamato or a distribution representative at Toy Fair? I haven't heard anything about this on the various toy sites, but they rarely cover anything Macross.  If this is true, that is one amazing give-away.

Because..... The Yamato initial release was with velcro. Second run or later stocks came without it. No big deal.

It does not make sense for Yamato to give away Yamato Macross in US toy show.

First, the Macross item is restricted in the State. Hense, no possiblity for selling the item in the US, at least legally.

Second, along the same line. Why would Yamato creat problem by giving away toy (Not even selling for profit) in US????

In the State, Yamato is known as Toycom, so they were present at the show. But, there was no reason for them to offer the toy for free, since TOycom is not offering Macross line.

Edited by CID