Requesting Help

The_Major

Alright i am an accomplished modeler but i really dont know how to correctly wash and weather a kit, and having pristine clean just off the assembly line Valks is getting rather old and boring. so what im asking, is if anyone can post, or point me in the direction of a good walkthrough or tutorial, and dun worry i have plenty of "Bastard Kits" to practice on, thanks in advance for the help.

First, I'd just search this forum and the general models forum for "weathering" and "washes". These forums contains tons of information from very experienced modellers. I've learned lots without ever having to post a question.

Second, there are so many techniques out there, I find it's best to search the Web, focussing on the type of weathering I want to simulate (general wear, grease, battle damage, fire damage, etc., etc.). I've yet to find a single, comprehensive tutorial anywhere, and you'd be amazed at the inventive ways people have devised for adding wear and tear to model kits.