Evangelion Manga

KingNor

Curently retailing for 15.95. The were intially flipped, and there are Special Collector's Editions that are unflipped.

Beginning with Vol. 8 they will retail for 9.95, unflipped of course. Like Viz's current trend, Vol. 1-7 will be reissued under the 9.95 format as well also beginning in April with vol. 1, May for 2, and 3-4 in June. No word on 5-7 yet. I'll buy them anyway since I got the earlier volumes before the unflipped versions came out.

They can be found at Borders, Barnes and Noble, Right Stuf, anywhere you get your manga fix.

Vol. 8 cover

post-26-1077683940_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

to add to that the re-issued prints will contain some additional goodies not found in the current printing (or for the cynical a little bait to get eva fans to rebuy the existing volumes).

Even better.

I want the reissues simple because my earlier volumes were the flipped versions, and haven't been able to justify spending the 60 dollars I would have needed to replace them with unflipped ones. At 9.95 each I don't see a problem. Some extra bonuses only sweeten the deal.