YOUR FAVORITE VIDEO GAMES

CaptRico

*** YOUR CLASSIC VIDEOGAME LISTS ***

Before you go off to another thread, I REQUEST that you REPLY to this by doing the following:

Before PlayStation came out, before 3D games came into our lives, we use to play 2d games for the Nintendo, SuperNES, and Saga

Genesis, and GameBoy -- and we ALL had some favorite classic games.

I want YOU to write down which game system(s) you had, and a list of your favorite classic games that go with the system(s):

MY OLD GAME SYSTEMS

-Nintendo

-SuperNES <-- STILL HAVE! :D

-GameBoy

MY FAVORITE CLASSIC GAMES:

NINTENDO:

Super Mario Bros. 2 & 3, Gradius, Life Force: Gradius 2, Pac-Man, Galaxin, Pin-Bot, Blaster Master, Bubble-Babble, Hedson's Adventure Island, Journey to Sirius, The Guardian Legend, Air Fortress, Captain Skyhawk, 1943, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, MegaMan 1, 3, & 4

SuperNES:

Super Mario World, StarFox, Gradius III, Killer Instinct, Mortal Kombat 1, 2, & Ulimate 3, Primal Rage, Alien 3, Super Metroid, & MegaMan X

GAMEBOY:

--NONE-- (Sorry, I only had 3 games: Spider-Man, MegaMan, and Space Invaders)

Now, list your current systems, and favorite games:

CURRENT SYSTEM(S):

-SuperNES

-PlayStation

-PS2

MY FAVORITE CURRENT GAMES:

PLAYSTATION:

RayStorm, StarBlade(This is a Classic), Blaster Master(New Version), Armored Core 1, 2 & 3, Colony Wars 1, 2 & 3, Spider-Man, ForSaken, Driver 1 & 2, MegaMan X4, N2O: Nitrous Oxcide(with music by <i>THE CYRSTAL METHOD</i> 0_o), Spawn, Reboot, Animorphs: Shaddered Reality(loved the music), & WipeOut 3

P2S:

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2, Robotech: Battlecry, AlterEcho, Armored Core: New Age, Armored Core 3, Armored Core: Silent Line, The Thing, & Artic Thunder

That's my two cents on gaming, now give me YOUR FAVORITE GAMES!!!!

-CRS

Edited by CaptRico

I see this thread getting fried pretty quickly by the mods.... each post would friggin take forever.... how 'bout we just list some of our favorite classic games?

1. Final Fantasy IV (SFC)

2. Maniac Mansion (NES)

3. Contra (NES/Arcade)

4. Afterburner II (Arcade/Genesis)

5. Double Dragon (Arcade)

6. Shadowrun (SNES/Genesis... both were different and both were good)

7. Mega Man II (NES)

8. Super Metroid (SNES)

9. Legend of Zelda: a Link to the Past (SNES)

10. StarControl II (3DO)