Macross VO - Controls

Lotus-6

Hey - I just picked up Macross VO and was wondering how to set up the controls. I can get to the menu where they're listed, but I don't know how to change them - I click on one of the boxes and nothing really happens. Also - how do I assign a joystick axis to the pitch and yaw and all of that good stuff?

Thanks!

Apply patches if u havent already. To change controls left click once on any of the 3 boxes then press the key u want to assign it to, note that the key must not be already bind to something else. Easiest way is to clear all the keybinds.

As for the music, make sure it is turned on in the sound settings. Failing that check ure cd-rom settings,souncard settings,cable correctly connected betw the two,etcetc because the music is actually cd-audio and played from the cd iirc.

Edited by BLESS

already post

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...ic=3169&hl=voxp

Forget VO get VOXP and apply patch

YOu can replace all the VOXP music if you convert in your favorite MP3s in WAV (mono and average rate is recommended)

I have replaced all the music by titles from DYRL OST and that's great !

I also replaced the boring "Buzz" for missile warning by a sweet female voice.

As i've said the music in vo is played of the cd. Therefore u can either play the mp3s with winamp whilst playing or convert the mp3s into cd-audio then burn it and pop it into cd-rom (track 2 onwards) and vo will auto play them. I cant gurantee the later method will work, because i've never bothered trying it. Anyone tried it successdfully?