Full Metal Panic DVD # 7

Godzilla

Could someone explain to me how an small Anime store is able to have this DVD but all the major retailers like Best Buy and buy.com say that this is available on Feb. 17? I decided not to buy it because I rather pay $20 at Best Buy rather than $30 so I have to wait. Looking at the cover there at the time, this is the release for the US. (I am not sure that is correct way to say it.)

Places get their discs well before the release date normally, and hold them until they are supposed to go out. Sometimes they break the date and put it out early, by accident or deliberate.

Online retailers seem to have a little more flexibility and some start sending out pre-orders right away. The justification there could easily be so the buyer has it on the release date if anyone were to ask. Most places wait until the date, but some cooler stores ship as soon as they are recieved in the warehouse. Actualy almost every FMP disc has shipped early for me.

I already got my Vol. 7 in the mail. 22.06 shipping included for this disc out of this month's batch of 3 (slow month for me thankfully).

Edited by Anubis