Problem with 1º yamato 1/48 vf-1s

Smaug

Hello from Spain, and sorry for my english :p

I try to explain my problem, I want buy my 1º vf-1s 1/48 but here is imposible buy it...

In internet I found a lot of information about this great toy but i don't have infomation about decals, it is in box???, and what are doing with it, cut and paste or i have to do anithing more???'.

why look like different de picture of your web about the same model than this web????

http://micross.hp.infoseek.co.jp/VF/VF-1Shikaru48.html

http://micross.hp.infoseek.co.jp/VF/VF-1SP48.html

In this picture is wonderful, what do you think???? ;)

thank for all

In internet I found a lot of information about this great toy but i don't have infomation about decals, it is in box???,

Both the Valk and the FAST packs include their own stickers (if that is the question), but you can find other higher quality stickers from independent sellers.

Twin Moons (bottom of page)

Valkyrie-Exchange

Edited by Draykov

yeahhhh, thank for all

my problem is out, tomorrow send my Order, and i hope that for the 1º of may i have my vf-1s roy focker. Desde España un saludo a todo el mundo macross, intentare poner mis dudas en ingles pero si me es muy dificil :p lo hare en castellano, gracias a todos por todo

Smaug, Welcome to MacrossWorld.

If I were you, I would by the Valkyries from the source, that is a distributor from Japan. American distributors have to import them into the USA, and must pay taxes to do that.

Since you buy them from them, and import them into Europe, you also have to pay taxes. It will cost you big time.

• 2 weeks later...

' :lol: yeaaaaaaah my 1º VF-1 arrive the last friday, it's great, i think to buy anoher early jejeje. i think it's very big and very difficult for transform.... i think that is better the 1/60 for play thank to valkyrie-exchange for all soon i buy some vf. i try have all vf-1 jejeje

Por fin me ha llegado solo tardo 8 dias y es fantastico, estoi pensando en comprar el VF-1A o el VF-1J pero no se que hacer.... realmente es fantastico!!!gracias a valkyrie exchange por todo, solo me falta una base para poder lucirlo....un saludo a todos y gracias por todo