Fast Packs: Stand Alone vs Hikaru VF-1J

Powered Convoy

Are there any differences between the 1/48th Fast Packs that come with the Hikaru VF-1J and the ones that are Sold Separately?

Is the color different to match the TV and DYRL? Is the VF-1J only a Super Part, and not both Super and Strike Parts?

I'm still confused why Yamato packs the Hikaru VF-1J (1/48 and 1/60) with the Fast Packs, since it never had them in any cannon. Though Fast Packs are better than no Fast Packs.

Also with the 1/60th release of the Super VF-1J Hikaru, was it suppossed to be from the TV show or was it suppossed to represent the one VF-1J (All Armoured Up) we saw in DYRL because it came with a DYRL Pilot rather than the TV Pilot? Or just a mistake on Yamato's part?

When I first saw it ages ago I planned on getting the 1/60 Super VF-1J Hikaru, but the wrong pilot totally soured the deal for me.

Thanks! :)

Randy

Also with the 1/60th release of the Super VF-1J Hikaru, was it suppossed to be from the TV show or was it suppossed to represent the one VF-1J (All Armoured Up) we saw in DYRL because it came with a DYRL Pilot rather than the TV Pilot? Or just a mistake on Yamato's part?

When I first saw it ages ago I planned on getting the 1/60 Super VF-1J Hikaru, but the wrong pilot totally soured the deal for me.

I wondered about this also. The box just says Super VF-1J, no mention of Hikaru. The M&M 1/60's do, however, have their respective names on the box. And it comes with a DYRL style pilot. Also the border around the visor is white like in DYRL and not gray like in the TV series (animation errors aside). So I used to think that it was indeed supposed to represent that one VF-1J seen in DYRL, but then Yamato went and confused me with their 1/48 Super 1J where they clearly state that it is Hikaru Ichijo AND it has the TV-style pilot...so the short of it is....only Yamato really knows.

Are there any differences between the 1/48th Fast Packs that come with the Hikaru VF-1J and the ones that are Sold Separately?

Is the color different to match the TV and DYRL? Is the VF-1J only a Super Part, and not both Super and Strike Parts?

I'm still confused why Yamato packs the Hikaru VF-1J (1/48 and 1/60) with the Fast Packs, since it never had them in any cannon. Though Fast Packs are better than no Fast Packs.

Thanks! :)

Randy

The FP's that come with the 1J package are a slightly lighter shade of "blue/green, compared to the separate FP pacakage.

Also, the 1J armor comes with a TV style arm atachment, where the front ends are sloped diagonally.

The 1J also does NOT come with a Strike Cannon option.

If you search carefully, there are several threads that explain the differences in detail :D

Is the color different to match the TV and DYRL? Is the VF-1J only a Super Part, and not both Super and Strike

If you search carefully, there are several threads that explain the differences in detail :D

Thanks for responding. I tried to search first but didn't come up with any results for what I was looking for.

Randy