Help on A-03 stage (Macross PS2 game)

Ryuune

First of all hi to everyone, i'm new to this forum, I'm a very big fan of Macross and anything mecha in general.

I need help with the new Macross game for PS2: I'm on stage Armd-3, the one when you enter the city inside the Macross to destroy the power armors that have infiltrated inside; once i destroyed all of them i don't know what to do anymore, i have no more targets and i see no way to exit the room where i am....what i need to do then?

Thanks

First of all hi to everyone, i'm new to this forum, I'm a very big fan of Macross and anything mecha in general.

I need help with the new Macross game for PS2: I'm on stage Armd-3, the one when you enter the city inside the Macross to destroy the power armors that have infiltrated inside; once i destroyed all of them i don't know what to do anymore, i have no more targets and i see no way to exit the room where i am....what i need to do then?

Thanks

ok, in this stage you dont exit the room, you have to keep looking around for enemies, because they can be hiding behind buildings and such, in all i think theres about 15-25 enemies that show up.

EDIT: welcome to Macross World, browsing these forums will gradually lead to buying Yamato Valkyries so hope your wallet is up to it, as they are well worth the money.

Edited by Lightning 06

ok, in this stage you dont exit the room, you have to keep looking around for enemies, because they can be hiding behind buildings and such, in all i think theres about 15-25 enemies that show up.

EDIT: welcome to Macross World, browsing these forums will gradually lead to buying Yamato Valkyries so hope your wallet is up to it, as they are well worth the money.

Yes, that's what i've done, looking for enemies, but i'm sure there were no more around; i've been runnung around the city for more than half an hour looking for them but there were none... you sure there is nothing else i need to do? Saving Minmay or something like that?

p.s. my wallet is already empty, i just spent the last money yesterday buying a nice Gaogaigar model...