Kahen-Senshi ZZ Gundam

It was kind of tempting, but for that price I might as well buy a Master Grade Kit, or wait for a 1/144 HGUC version to show up. I think it read before certain things might have been improved over the Zeta, but given the nature of the ZZ Gundam it won't be very posable anyway, and be in the same boat as with the Zeta, if you have one of those.

By the same token if I were to get it now instead of before, I would have gotten a HGUC Zeta gundam instead of the Kahen Senshi.

If you LOVE die cast or really don't want to build one of the model kits, then the Kahen Senshi ZZ may be for you. It's all I can really say on the matter.

but given the nature of the ZZ Gundam it won't be very posable anyway, and be in the same boat as with the Zeta, if you have one of those.

By the same token if I were to get it now instead of before, I would have gotten a HGUC Zeta gundam instead of the Kahen Senshi.

I had the KS Z Gundam it`s wasn`t good and not what you expect from Bandai even it`s weapons are lame.

On the other hand I got HGUC version 2 weeks ago, it`s far better than KS version stiff and stable and the only let down is when changing to Waverider, it needs to change parts but I`m not complaining, I liked it a lot :) . Now the only real KS I want if Bandai makes it = GUNDAM MKII !

but given the nature of the ZZ Gundam it won't be very posable anyway, and be in the same boat as with the Zeta, if you have one of those.

I had the KS Z Gundam it`s wasn`t good and not what you expect from Bandai, even it`s weapons are lame.

On the other hand I got HGUC version 2 weeks ago, it`s far better than KS version stiff and stable and the only let down is when changing to Waverider, it needs to change parts but I`m not complaining, I liked it a lot :) . Now the only real KS I want if Bandai makes it = GUNDAM MKII !