Macross Mekton

Cruel Angel's Thesis

First time doing on of these topics, so i'll get to the point. I have since last year been writing up the Valkyries for the Metkon Zeta RPG. For those not in the know Mekton Zeta is the closest RPG book for anime mecha roleplaying. The system is easy to know and the mech design system is one of the best, despite some shortcomings it has. Back in the old forum someone was talking about doing the Valkyries for this system, but never seem to finished and has not posted since to my knowledge. So i am willing to post my designs for the Valkyries and the new rules one would need for them, since Mekton Zeta represends the average anime, so some tweaking needs to be done, most of this is my doing with some help from Tsuneo Tateno, writer of the Gundam Senki game using the Mekton system (MTS) for it, coming soon from R. Talsorian Games. Anyway, might as well see if anyone is interested in my posting of these write-ups, after it would be a waste to post them and not have anyone look at them. Well I'll look at the replies after about a week and see where to go from there.

Cruel Angel's Thesis

Member of 5th SOG "Thunder Hammers"

• 3 weeks later...

Well had hoped for more reponses for this, but i shall at least post the rules needed for Macross in Mekton and the VF-1, just to give you an idea. Who knows i may get more reponses. Well i shall have the rules up soon, followed by the the VF and all varaints.

Cruel Angel's Thesis

Member of the 5th SOG "Thunder Hammers"