1/48 Clear parts

Battlepod

Babelfish came out with this :

"And just was sold from the mark VF-1 J Ichijo shine machine DX edition super Valkyrie specification. So, that dress rise part, appearance to lightning mail order. As for this part speaking simply, being something which the cover of the super part clear shape is formed, inside it is reproduced finely the part in order like the cutting model to display the mechanic. It is the part which shows the detail which with special care is reproduced more smartly. Also price 1,500 Yen (classified by tax) with, considerably ƒŠ[ƒYƒiƒuƒ‹. This without fail buying! Being to be the period limited commodity as for application ahead of time! "

Looks like it is for a limited time only, and cost 1500 Yen. I would not be surprised if it is sold WITHOUT the magazine, since there is quite a demand for it. Yammie would squeeze us all dry ..... :ph34r:

Forgot to mention : the text is only for the introduction only, does not explain the parts pics.

Edited by Nitrous

if they see the demand on the market, they'll probably come out with the all clear ones?

I sure hope so.....back when Shawn started that Clear Fast Pack thread (in the For Sale forum) I thought I'd be getting the full set. Then I found out only certain pieces were going to be clear. I decided to cancel my order......... :ph34r: