Tips on Bandai 1/72 Macross Frontier build

Joyless

Hi guys,

First off, i'm new here and i have tried searching the forum but haven't found what i was looking for. If i have missed something important i apologise.

I have just had my first attempt at building a VF-25G at 1/72 scale and found the actual basic build fairly straight forward so i am looking to try something more ambitious with my Ozma Valkyrie.

Does anyone know where i can find some basic modelling/painting tips?

I have some experience as i painted many, many.... many WH40K miniatures when i was a lad but it has been 8 years since i last touched anything like this and i'm not sure which skills are translateable and what else i will have to learn?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as the level of modelling and painting i have seen on here is far better than i expected to find :)

Thankyou for the quick reply :)

That is exactly what i was looking for!

Hoping to start this in a few weeks when i have got a few files and other assorted tools as trimming with only a blade caused me a few small issues.

Hopefully i will have picked up as many pointers as possible from searching this forum by then. It appears i have alot to live up to haha!

Dan