VF-0/VF-1

Chaser617

I was thinking about this recently. Ever since I first saw M0 and the -0 in action, I have been wondering. Since the -0 shares *similar* lines to the -1 Series, is it possible to well 'modernize' the Valkyrie from the eighties style ship to something more resembling the style of the VF-0? or have I just commited the ultimate of herasies by even thinking such a thing?

Think of it this way... pretend there's another jet with more futuristic lines and it was combined with a VF-1, what do you get? The VF-0...

:D

Also, why the fanart section? Were you gonna draw something that you had in mind? Just wondering... :unsure:

If you want to have a go at CG art before spending big money on one of the more powerful apps you could try Doga at www.doga.co.jp or Metasequoia at www21.ocn.ne.jp/~mizno/main_e.html They are Japanese shareware programs but I believe both have an English interface available.

Doga is particularly suitable for beginners as it uses a system of prebuilt objects which can be combined and edited to create all manner of mecha.

I've not tried Metasequoia myself but it looks to be more versatile than Doga, but probably has a steeper learning curve, on the plus side there is a freeware version so you could try it without having to pay anything.