Valks types

MacrossX

I think I am the only one not paying attention to the Valks in any of the Macross series. I think it is time for me to get familiar with these work horses. Could someone give me the names of all the valks in the entire series (from Macross Zero, Macross to Plus, Macrosss Seven , etc) in the following format?

Name of VF ________appeared in (series/OVA)________ comments (any unique weapons and features)_____________

I am sure Macross Compendium will have some info. but I need a tabular form for the info.

Edited by MacrossX

VF-1 Valkyrie appeared in Macross TV/DYRL.

VEFR-1 is a recon type VF-1 varient that appeared for a moment in Macross TV. You only see it for like a second or so.

VE-1 Elint Seeker appeared in DYRL. It's a recon type.

VT-1 Ostrich appeared in DYRL. It was the trainer that Hikaru stole to take Minmei out.

VF-4 Lightning III appeared briefly in Flashback 2012, but only in fighter mode. Battroid and Gerwalk mode were first revealed in Macross VF-X.

VF-11B Thunderbolt appeared in Macross Plus. It was the fighter Isamu piloted before testing the YF-19.

YF-19 appeared in Macross Plus. It was Isamu's fighter. It became the production model VF-19A Excalibur.

VF-21 appeared in Macross Plus. It was Guld's fighter.

VF-11C Thunderbolt appeared in Macross 7 as the cannon fodder.

VF-17 Nightmare appeared in Macross 7 as the VFs flown by the elite Diamond Force.

VF-19F/S Excalibur appeared in Macross 7. They were the blue fighters given to Emerald Force in the second half of the series.

VF-22 Sturmvogel II appeared in Macross 7. It was kind of a production version of the YF-19, but with conventional controls and some simplified technology. Max and Millia flew them.

VF-19 Kai Fire Valkyrie was in Macross 7. It was Basara's.

VF-11MAXL Kai was in Macross 7. It was Mylene's.

VF-17T Kai was in Macross 7. It was Ray and Veffidas's.

VF-11D appeared in Macross 7. It was the varient used by the Jamming Birds.

VF-5000 Star Mirage appeared in Macross Dynamite 7. They were used by the Zolan police.

VA-3C Invader appeared in Macross Dynamite 7. It's what the pirates used, and looks a bit different from the VA-3M that appeared in Macross VF-X2.

VT-1C appeared in Macross Dynamite 7. It was the funny looking VF-1-ish thing that Basara took to sing at the whales the first time.

VF-19P is another varient of the VF-19 that appeared at the end of Macross Dynamite 7.

VF-14 appeared briefly in one of the Macross 7 Plus shorts called "Spiritia Dreaming." It was retroactively called VA-14 after Kawamori re-did the VF-14 for a Dreamcast game.

Fz-109 Elgerzorne appeared in Macross 7. It was the main Varuata fighter for the first half of the show.

Az-130 Pantserzorne appeared in Macross 7. It was the heavier fighter used by the Varauta in the second half of the show.

FBz-99 Zaubergeran appeared in Macross 7. It was the flying wing fighter that Gabil flew, and Gamlin kept shooting down.

PHEYOS appeared in the games Macross VF-X and Macross VF-X2 as the "Enemy Valkyrie."

VF-3000 Crusader appeared in the Dreamcast game M3. It looked like a bigger, heavier VF-1.

VF-9 Cutlass appeared in the Dreamcast game M3. In fighter mode, it was kind of like a little Fire Valkyrie, but had a much different Gerwalk mode.

VF-14 Vampire appeared in the Dreamcast game M3. Supposedly, it was the basis for the Varauta fighters.

VB-6 Konig Monster appeared in Macross VF-X2. It was like a shuttle that could turn into a Monster Destroid.

VF-0 appeared in Macross Zero. It's the one that the UN uses, and looks like a VF-1.

SV-51 appeared in Macross 7. It's the wing flapping fighter used by the Anti-UN forces.

VF-2SS Valkyrie II was the main fighter in Macross II.

VF-2JA Icarus was the fighter they used when the Marduk attacked Culture Park in Macross II. It was only for use in an atmosphere.

VF-XX Zentraedi Valkyrie appeared briefly in Macross II, during the big final battle.

VF-1MS Metal Siren appeared in Macross II. A sort of prototype was the one that Wendy Ryder was singing in during that Moon show. Nexx flies a combat ready Metal Siren during the big final battle.

For pics, try Mahq.net.

Edited by mikeszekely

VF-22 Sturmvogel II appeared in Macross 7. It was kind of a production version of the YF-19, but with conventional controls and some simplified technology. Max and Millia flew them.

The VF-22 were based on gthe YF-21 design last time I recall. Also they are used by Diamond Force as well in Macross Dynamite 7, we see Gamlin in one during the OVA in the black Diamond Force colors.