Looking for info/pics on resin VF-2ss

Rock

Anyone seen any good build ups/pictures of the VF-2SS Super/Armored Pack resin kit? On the fence about buying an original off YJA. Searching for a couple hours all I could find was a horrible grainy and tiny pictures on Hobbyfanatics.com... :/

2r76b6r.jpg

thanks in advance.

Thanks peter, that helps quite a bit. Nice build up by the way, fantastic canopy.

I see you had some work (putty and primer) in the first batch of pictures? did you have to fill any mounts for the armor pack or is it removable? I was thinking on using magnets if I could as is look fantastic IMO with and without it. It looks like the intake and exhaust inlets/outles are rather shallow and detail-less, kinda hard to tell in the finished shots due to the angle but, if looks like it is just smooth and then you painted it black correct? That kind of a let down though, I suppose it is correct looking.

I'll look for WMCheng's build but, so far results have been very thin. Wasn't even able to find your thread when searching for VF-2SS...

Thank again

Yes, the search function here now appears to be broken. You used to be able to find threads a lot more easily, but something's changed.

As for building without the armour pack, no special mods are required - you get the bits and pieces to build it with, or without. To make it removable/optional - so you can stick it on or take it off at leisure, requires a lot more work.