Print-on-demand

Prin-on-demand Services  

1. 1. Which POD do you prefer?

• Cafepress
    • Zazzle
    • Printfection
    • Other (please explain)

Hey MWers.

I've been looking for valuable insight on print on demand (POD) services for t-shirts but, to be honest, who knows how much you can trust a random internet site?

So I thought I would post her on MW because, whenever I have asked for advice before, I've always gotten frank and honest answers from all of you.

Anyhow, I am currently using Printfection (www.printfection.com) but I have had too many problems with incorrect items being shipped, skewed printing, packages disappearing, and the fact that the images don't really look too hot. Their customer service has always been fast and friendly, and has never failed to resolve a problem (although one took almost 3 months to finally resolve), but the fact that I have to contact customer service on nearly every order is a sign in and of itself, you know?

I was wondering if anyone had any good experiences with either Printfection, the other two major POD companies: Cafepress (www.cafepress.com) and Zazzle (www.zazzle.com), or if there was another company that you have gone with.

My goal is to, possibly, move my TWDC Studios store to another company. The benefits of Printfection and Zazzle are that they allow you to create a store for free, while Cafepress only allows a set amount of items before you have to start paying for your store.

Cafepress and Printfection will ship internationally, but the rates can be tremendous. Zazzle has multiple international sites so that, if the seller wishes to set up stores in multiple countries, the s&h costs can be much cheaper for the buyers.

Thanks in advance for any insight/help/advice you can provide!