What's this VF-17 and VF-19?

reeoyuy

Kaiyodo just opened their museum displaying their products, old new. Between those products, I saw this:

DSC_3784.jpg

Doesn't look like Revoltech. The joints, base, looks like non posable figures to me. Are they gashapon or prize item? I never heard of them. That's the only macross-related pic I can find, but more pic here and here.

They were fixed pose resin kit sculpt by the same guy who is in charge of revoltech. The collection was called Robot Museum and the first of the series was the VF-1 aroung the scale of 1/220. Then they release the Gunbuster, Orgun, SPT Lazner, Macross 7, Virtual On, Gao Gai Gar, BaanGaan and Zone of Enders. He later went in to releasing the Revoltech series and stopped making resin kits.

Here is the link to Yahoo Auction on some of the products http://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/search?tab_ex=commerce&ei=euc-jp&fr=auc-prop&rkf=1&p=%BB%B3%B8%FD%BE%A1%B5%D7&auccat=0&alocale=0jp&acc=jp

They were fixed pose resin kit sculpt by the same guy who is in charge of revoltech. The collection was called Robot Museum and the first of the series was the VF-1 aroung the scale of 1/220. Then they release the Gunbuster, Orgun, SPT Lazner, Macross 7, Virtual On, Gao Gai Gar, BaanGaan and Zone of Enders. He later went in to releasing the Revoltech series and stopped making resin kits.

Here is the link to Yahoo Auction on some of the products http://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/search?tab_ex=commerce&ei=euc-jp&fr=auc-prop&rkf=1&p=%BB%B3%B8%FD%BE%A1%B5%D7&auccat=0&alocale=0jp&acc=jp

Thanks! If only Kaiyodo look back at those and made them into revoltech. Or mass-producing those resin as cheap plastic figures like Bandai DX Break Impact or FW Standart series. I don't mind with fixed pose, that VF-19 posed exactly as I want it. Not gonna happen but I can dream ^_^