The new Avengers cartoon

Wanzerfan

Well, I saw the first few episodes of this one. It's pretty good.

The first episode has a cameo of Wolverine, but without the claws. It also had the Red Skull in it, but had him leading Hydra (P.C. S.O.B.'s removed all reference to the NAZI party, which was annoying), and had a spetacular Bucky death scene.

I didn't like how they protrayed Klaw, but I'm more used to the comic book version, where he's a being composed of nothing but sound. They even made The Hulk a intellegent brute, instead of the childlike personality he started out with. Iron Man's identity is public in this series like the movies. The only character I didn't recognize was Graviton, and I wonder if he's an established character or one created just for this series. I like the look of Janet Van Dyne (The Wasp) in this one. And Harry Pym's a little too much an optimist where criminal rehabilitation is concerned (but that's maybe because I live in a state that views imprisonment as punishment rather than rehabilitation). At least Thor isn't portrayed as a complete ignorant fool (Baldur even had an appearance in the series).

I'll say more when I see more of the series.