Little tabs on the Valkyrie Toys

maximilian_jenius

Yesterday I recived my VF-22 Max. I transform the valk to battloid once, the when I was trying to transform to fighter I notice that the little tab that clips the belly plate to the down section of the valk has some stress marks (photo as reference)

37772214.jpg

Then I took my YF-21 and I saw the same problem, not easy to see because the dark navy blue color.

Then I remind that the 19 have another Tab in the back of the cockpit that suffer extra stress when we transform the YF.

I "think" that in the 21 and 22 is not too critical if the tab broke, but is critical in the 19.

What do you thing about this? the plastic is strong to endure the trasnformation?, is critical to the fighter form in the 21 and 22?

I have my max 22 in the box right now, becuase I don't want to screw it

I have transformed my YF-21 several times and have noticed the same thing, but it seems to be holding up. It keeps the belly plates secure in fighter mode, personally I don't think it will ever break unless it gets really brittle somehow.