Mecha Action Series Brocken

The Brocken wasn't a great release. Lots of problems with parts either so loose they fell off or fit so tightly you couldn't get them off to switch in the armour parts without getting out a screwdriver. Great accessories, but not a well-designed release. Their follow-up with the AVS-98 was much, much better.

I've got one for sale. ;)

They're not bad figures, about the only bad part is that the hip and shoulder ball joints like to pop out of their sockets and there's no easy way to get them back together because of the cloth, you can't see what you are doing. This is the problem I have with mine, the hip popped out and I just haven't been able to get it back together. It can be done with enough patience.

Compared to the Brave Ghokin Ingrams, though, the thing is a pile of junk really. But then the Brave Ghokins are mostly die-cast and have LED lights and all that good stuff, not really a fair comparison.

All the accessories it comes with are pretty nice though, especially compared to the Revoltech version.

Edited by Vostok 7