One PO'd Customizer!

Deadzone

I saw this custom Unicron done by TF Master, or Bashmaster on the transformers forum. I thought he did a really good job on resculpting the chest plate and face. I also liked the way he repainted the rings. Wish he had repainted the purple on the legs and put a yellow eye in for planet mode. However, it is tough to complain when you see all the good things about what he did. So why am I so Pissed off. Well, because I did a custom Unicron that got ripped apart on a lot of the Transformer boards. Yeah, TF Master Unicron is definitely more accurate in robot mode. It also looks like he put in a lot more work than I did with the resculpting and full body repaint.

However, people on the TF boards made it sound like my repaint was a piece of crap. Of course, a lot of people also gave me praise for my repaint. But there were several that were giving me grief to no end. These people really piss me off considering that they did not put other customizers on the board to the same standards. Of course, I put my custom on ebay to sell instead of posting pics in the actual forums themselves. I guess it is easier to tear something apart when you don't have to answer to any of the members.

post-26-1069151539_thumb.jpg

That's funny. That grey looks very familiar. Oh that's right, It looks like the same damn grey I used on my custom!

I have no problem with people who like this version of Unicron better. TF master obviously spent a lot of time and effort on this custom,

and I will be the first to say that he deserves all the praise that he gets. I also don't mind constructive criticism. I actually did a third Unicron

after the ebay one that had the cheeks painted grey and the rings painted in a more subdued orange which were two major complaints.

Nevertheless, for the people who put comments of:

"Boring"

"This Sucks"

and

"I don't like it" (no explanation)

I just have to say.

post-26-1069152193.jpg

hey man, don't let these losers get to you. If they just posted with a couple of words and no explanations why they didn't like it, then it's a waste of time to even think about it! I like your custom job that you did. It's a hella lot better than the original colors that the unicron came in. Those people on the transformer boards whine and cry about everything. That's why I just stick to the for sale sections and not post anything anywhere else. I stick with posting only on macrossworld because I feel that this audience is more mature than those other boards. I refuse to post anywhere else! :p Anyway, like I said, don't let those losers get to you, they just playa hatin because they can't do a custom themselves! :p:D:lol: