Macross frontier English Version

Boggsy

Hi can anyone tell me please if theres an english version of macross frontier where they all speak english. If there is it would be superb if you could tell me where to download it. Thanks

If I'm not much mistaken, you've already asked this question over in the newbie thread, and you already received an answer. If you need to hear it again, so be it.

No, there is no official English dub of Macross Frontier, and there likely never will be. About the best you can hope for at this point is a fansub with English subtitles. There is at least one fandub of the series in the works, but the quality's not going to be stellar due to the limitations in the equipment available, and they've only done a few episodes so far. You're really better off with the subs.

Hi Gubaba and Seto Kaiba, sorry i got lost in the threads but im adjusting now, Thanks for the info, I Have the complete Clear copy Of macross frontier with English Subtitles. Its really sad to hear there is no English dub of the movie. It would really be cool if they could finish the fandub you were talking about. And somehow i think theres something wrong with the thread, i keep pressing enable email notifications so i wont get lost and it doesnt send me emails that you replied... :D