YAMATO MEGAZONE 23 1/15 Transformable GARLAND Shogo Type

Shaorin

DAMAGEDGARLAND2.jpg

hey, all! i just recently pulled the trigger on the bay for this sucker, $70.00 including shipping, in perfect condition, and transformed once by the previous owner to display in a glass case.

anyway, i just received it yesterday, and had no problems at all until i went to convert it back to bike mode. suddenly, SNAP went the right "Die-Cast" shoulder bar!

now, i was previously aware of this defect, and was prepared from the outset to do whatever necessary to get it remedied. so i emailed YAMATO USA's customer service yesterday, requesting a set of the improved, strengthened parts. i have not heard back from them yet, as of 9/6/2009, at 6:56 in the morn.

anyway, is there anybody on the forum who has went through this procedure before, and can tell me what i am to expect?

as a side note; Shogo there REALLY sucks. he's perpetually stuck sitting, and hes got arms like "Dhalsim" the Yoga master from the video game "STREET FIGHTER II"

hey graham, can you try to get YAMATO to do us MZ23 fans a favor and release a fully poseable Shogo resculpt WITHOUT baboon arms, Pretty Please?

BTW, i sent YAMATO a pic of the defect as proof, this one:

DAMAGEDGARLAND.jpg

Edited by Shaorin