Torchwood

miles316

It is still in the Pre production as far as I have been able to find, and Davies has the Forth season planed out that is what he says. I know the new series of Who is going to come out in spring 2010 so Torchwood will probably be after that.

A fourth season isn't a done deal yet, as far as I know. The BBC hasn't committed to anything. Ratings were strong enough with Children of Earth that it should be a given.

I think that Russell T. Davies was pretty certain that it would get another season........

Taksraven

RTD & Co. confirmed at the SDCC that the 4th Season is a go. The only catch is that it may not contain the people we know and love. Gwen could be in it I suppose, but everyone else is dead and even Captain Jack may not be part of the show since John Barrowman is audtioning to be a house wife on Desperate Housewives. :(

::EDIT::

Linky

'Torchwood' Getting a Fourth Season

Captain Housewife

Edited by eriku

RTD & Co. confirmed at the SDCC that the 4th Season is a go. The only catch is that it may not contain the people we know and love. Gwen could be in it I suppose, but everyone else is dead and even Captain Jack may not be part of the show since John Barrowman is audtioning to be a house wife on Desperate Housewives. :(

I did not know that maybe they could have the "Face of Boe" come through the rift before he became an immobile lump of rock, and they could have John Barowman do the Voice from where ever they shoot "Desperate House wives."

::EDIT::

Linky

'Torchwood' Getting a Fourth Season

Captain Housewife

I'll see your CinemaSpy and raise you a TV Squad...

Not so fast: Davies says Torchwood's fourth season on hold

Quoting the relevant bits:

But, in an informal discussion in Los Angeles Wednesday, Russell T. Davies told me the fourth season has not been officially approved, despite previous reports.

In off the cuff remarks, Davies said the signs were positive -- leaving a lot of reasons to hope for a fourth go-around for Torchwood. But, the show's return hasn't been officially discussed yet and probably won't be until later this year.

The article was dated July 30, 4 days after the CinemaSpy article. Still positive, but not a done deal.

• 2 weeks later...