studio half eye

I actually have the Perfect Change Getter Robo. Got it before it skyrocketed in price (tho to begin with it was all ready pretty expensive). It is a cool amazing piece but over time it gets harder and harder to keep the joints tight, even with the provided screw driver which may strip some of the screw holes. (yes this has happened to me after having it for close to two years)

Edited by kanedaestes

kanedaestes, you can mix some Mr. Hobby Strong Epoxy Putty or Mori Mori Polyester Putty to fill the stripped hole completely, wait for it to dry and drill a new screw hole with a pin vice. It's non messy and works like magic. Your SHE Perfect Change Getter Robo can be as good as new.

http://www.hlj.com/product/GNZP-115

Other strong putty brands can also be used... depending on their accessibility.

Edited by mr.chogokin

kanedaestes, you can mix some Mr. Hobby Strong Epoxy Putty or Mori Mori Polyester Putty to fill the stripped hole completely, wait for it to dry and drill a new screw hole with a pin vice. It's non messy and works like magic. Your SHE Perfect Change Getter Robo can be as good as new.

Other strong putty brands can also be used... depending on their accessibility.

WOW...did you get it for $400 or so? ..at least you din't pay $1000+ like some sellers ask for this monster.

anyway..yikes>>>i think(as crazy as this sounds)..it may be better to transform tese types of items once or twice;

and have 2 copies.

that way you can admire both modes without this heart break.(my beagle mospeada's come to mind)

still..you should try HLJ and see if they can get you the correct screws..hell,- they do plenty of buisness with Half-eye!! :ph34r:

...and also ask them about the proper way aproach to your problem...goodluk

kool man..hey post some pics whan u get around too it...vey badass item!

HLj is the wat too go thou-

>>>im sure the other half-eye customers seek them out when these envidable issues arise.

i'm suprized half-eye dos'nt start making there stuff from plastic(like the rest of the industry)..but there designs are 2nd too NONE!

Yeah like novaflo said, you can try HLJ, as I know some retailers in HK have been known to import these fasteners and the actual SHE resin parts directly from Studio HalfEye, for their customers from time to time. Or you can try to scour for them in any good bolt & fasteners shop.

novaflo, I don't have any SHE kits yet, but I plan to get one if I encounter it at a right price. I can appreciate the art but the heart is weak at $400 or so for one. :lol:

Yeah like novaflo said, you can try HLJ, as I know some retailers in HK have been known to import these fasteners and the actual SHE resin parts directly from Studio HalfEye, for their customers from time to time. Or you can try to scour for them in any good bolt & fasteners shop.

novaflo, I don't have any SHE kits yet, but I plan to get one if I encounter it at a right price. I can appreciate the art but the heart is weak at $400 or so for one. :lol:

yeah i feel that!..

> that's why i'm looking for the item above the tiny simple change dragon...but its out of production..the little shin getter is equally tiny and available..but i just love the original getter 1000% more .

also-the perfect change COMPACT versions of getter 1+2 indeed look koool>>but MUchHoo$$$$$ like the big perfect getter'

i hope they make a compact getter 3 ... he was always my favorite for some wierd reason!that i would shell the $250 oucHh :huh:

I had a Perfect Change Compact Versions Shin Getter 1 once upon a time. I didn't really like it enough to justify keeping it, though, and sold it off.

Unbox1.jpg

Unbox2.jpg

Unbox3.jpg

Get1.jpg

Get2.jpg

Get3.jpg

Get1A.jpg

Get2A.jpg

GetterF.jpg

GetterWing.jpg

I also have a SHE unbuilt GaoFighGar and Escaflowne kit ... i'm dreading the time when I have to put those together, hah!

Edited by QuinJester