Imperium Galactica III.

This game was the prettiest real time space strategy of all time!! I downloaded a somewhat playable demo for it a long time ago, and I was mesmerized! The sheer scale and awesomness of the space battles in it was appalling! I told myself I would do whatever neccesary to play this game, even if it was incredibly hard to learn how to play. And it looked like it would be.. I couldnt figure it out.

But then... Nothing. What the poo happened? Was it canned? Why hasnt it come out??? Anyone know? I cant find any reason on any website! And this game looked seriously awesome!

-BEN-MAN-

CDV, the company that produced the Galactica series cancelled Galaxy Andromeda (Imperium Galactica III) because it lost a truckload of money (close to 1 million euros), and because they did not think they game would sell well enough to warrant a release.

Heres the gamespot article just for reference: http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/galaxy...ws_6073153.html

STUPID EUROPEANS! That game looked awesome! That was the only game I was looking forward to playing! That blows freakin ass!

-BEN-MAN-

• 2 weeks later...

Yay! My beloved game will actually see the light of day!!! Third Quarter of 2004 seems a little... Distant... But oh well. Cant wait!

Looks like the best Space RTS /ever/.

-BEN-MAN-