Help finding TV show

ok, I've been searching the internet with no luck, maybe someone with better knowledge or who can understand japanese might help me, I'm looking for a show called "Ude ni Oboeari", in english it's titled "the sensitive samurai" it's a japanese TV show live action drama about a ronin

if someone knows about it and could point me to a torrent site to download with english subtitles (there are dvd's in japanese set but with no subs), or in the worst case scenario dubbed in english?

help please :ph34r:

ok, I've been searching the internet with no luck, maybe someone with better knowledge or who can understand japanese might help me, I'm looking for a show called "Ude ni Oboeari", in english it's titled "the sensitive samurai" it's a japanese TV show live action drama about a ronin

if someone knows about it and could point me to a torrent site to download with english subtitles (there are dvd's in japanese set but with no subs), or in the worst case scenario dubbed in english?

help please :ph34r:

This site is pretty good:

http://www.tokyotosho.com/index.php